Willys At Whitewater Ranch - Near Eugene Oregon

Willyspu

Gear Grinder
Nov 2, 2009
Willys Model
Willys Year:
5th Annual Willys At Whitewater Ranch July 18th, 2015

I can't believe this is the 5th year of the event but here we go!

Once a year we open Whitewater Ranch for a weekend of Willys fun. The main event starts about 10:30am on Saturday July 18th. We meet at the Whitewater Ranch barn for some Willys talk and catching up. About 12:00 I will fire up the BBQ and serve lunch. After lunch we will go for a drive through the forest and use the Willys as they were intended to be used. We can then go over to the house, have a frosty one, and relax before we have dinner along the beautiful McKenzie River.

For those of you who arrive early, we have a casual BBQ Friday night and you are welcome to stay through Sunday morning.

In the past many guests have enjoyed camping at Whitewater Ranch. If you would like something a little more comfortable I can recommend the Wayfarer Resort which is both spouse and dog friendly. Here is the link but book early as they are a popular resort, http://www.wayfarerresort.com/. As you can see, if you arrive Friday and leave Sunday you can create a great Willys weekend.

I hope you guys can make it! Please RSVP to me by email or call, 415-516-4778.

See you at the ranch!

Sincerely,

Jim Russell

Whitewater Ranch is a working timber, Christmas tree and organic blueberry ranch located 25 miles east of Eugene, Oregon.

Directions to Whitewater Ranch
90255 Fish Hatchery Road, Leaburg Oregon:

(Do not use mapquest, google maps, yahoo maps or your GPS, etc. or you will get lost.)

Whitewater Ranch is located about 25 miles east of Eugene, Oregon off Interstate 5 on Highway 126 in Leaburg Oregon.

From I-5:
Take exit 194A (Hwy 126 East) toward Springfield. 6.6 miles
Turn left onto Main St/McKenzie HWY 126 East. 17.7 miles
Just past mile marker 23 (actually mile 23.5) turn right onto Leaburg Dam Road. .2miles
Turn right onto Fish Hatchery Road.
Drive through the trout hatchery, follow Fish Hatchery Road until you arrive at the ranch. 2.0 miles.

Back