Eric B

Precision Fit
First Name
Eric
Willys Model
Other
Willys Year:
Other
Alright, I am still in the interior planning stages and budget set up, but I am looking for some pics to use as reference of what I am going to need to get my original seats mounted when the time comes. I got 2 buckets with my wagon, a large bench seat and frame, and a smaller seat and frame. I also got a 2nd larger bench seat(no frame) and smaller seat (no frame). The rear seat mounting brackets are still in the floor so I have those.
Just trying to figure out what brackets I will need for the front seats and also figuring out which seat frames I will need to be on the hunt for when the time comes.

If anyone can post or email pics of what you have for a the front seat brackets and frames I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Eric (Colorado)
a few too many Eric's here.

Old Willy

Bigger Hammer
First Name
Bill
Willys Model
Wagon
Willys Year:
I'll try to post 2 pics that may help. The first is my '54 wagon showing driver seat. It is mounted on tracks and adjusts front to rear. The second pic is a Sedan Delivery showing stock frames and the tabs that come out of the floor for the passenger seat to pivot.[attachment=1:163darfb]Picture_2001.JPG[/attachment:163darfb][attachment=0:163darfb]wagon023.jpg[/attachment:163darfb]

Old Willy

Attachments

Eric B

Precision Fit
First Name
Eric
Willys Model
Other
Willys Year:
Other
That helps.
I have to figure I must have the large rear seat and the small front seat on frames already. My small jump seat has 2 legs with bumpers on the back bottom of it. The large rear seat frame I have has a solid bar across the bottom.
Thanks...
Any more pics out there?

roundss

Sharpest Tool
Willys Model
Willys Year:
That's cool! Much easier to get in than the POS honda seats that were in mine :lol:

Has anyone used an old passenger seat out of a blazer or jimmy?

I've got an 02 mountaineer and the 2nd row of seats fold down then forward much like stock. Depending on what you're looking for something like it might work.

I can take some pics if you're interested.

176037632z

Knuckle Buster
Willys Model
Willys Year:
My 1962 Pickup had original seats in it when I bought it. Had them recovered. They were bench seats.....