North Carolina
First Name
NSain1
Willys Model
  1. Pickup
Willys Year:
  1. 1954
  2. 1956
I have a 1954 Willys pickup. I read somewhere that s-10 bench seats fit it. Can someone confirm this or give me correct info? Thank you.

I picked up a S-10 bench seat last summer for my 57 Willys pickup, it does fit in the cab well. I cut off some of the the under side support brackets and made up some parts to be able to lift up the seat to access the storage below. I have yet to bolt it in place. When I was searching the junkers I saw several S-10's and they had different style bench seats. I was looking for one that had the front edge straight across and I did find it in blue leather but the drivers seat side was in really sad condition. But I still bought it for $35.00. Had it redone. All is good for now until I decide to upgrade in the future.

Thanks... Do you recall what year S10 yours came out of?

NSain1

Last edited:
Times two on the Dakota seat. First generation Dakota, 1987 to 1996 I believe. I made very minor modifications to the mounting assembly of the seat and then made small brackets where the front of the seat mounts to the storage area under it.

Regards
Paul

I used the next gen dakota seat. i still have not mounted permanently but it fits great and will not be that hard to do. it has cup holders that slide out and the center console folds down.

Back