salvage yard Willys aero

The problem is finding "old" salvage yards that didn't crush tons of older cars when scrap prices spike. Old Cars Weekly often runs articles on salvage yards with vintage cars. I struggled with their search engine to find a past article, but it might be worth a look there.
Otherwise, WI, MI, MN, MO, AR, KS, OH & CO are the only states with bone yards I've known of them being in the past.

I'm going to one in New Hampshire and will look. Hundreds of 50's cars. I've been there before but wasn't looking for Willys Aeros.
diggerG

I just saw a post on Willys Trucks Jeeps Wagons.....about a Willys aero in a junk yard in Rogers Ark. or maybe Alabama. It just came in. buy the whole thing.
diggerG

Thanks for input. I know that there are several semi-active yards in Maine but their information is not readily available. There are a few yards still here in western Mass, but they have none. I know that there a several big, well advertised yards in the upper mid-west with Aeros but the dismantling and shipping costs are just too high.

Back