Master Parts Catalog

BioTex

Sharpest Tool
Willys Model
Willys Year:
I found my copy of the Master Parts catalog. If anyone needs an illustrated parts breakdown of any assemblies, let me know and I'll scan them in. It's a 1962 willys motors copyright, so should not be a problem. Heck, If I had the time I wou;d scan in the whole thing. It'd be nice to have a digital copy.

Eric B

Precision Fit
First Name
Eric
Willys Model
Other
Willys Year:
Other
I also have a reproduction print of the factory service manual if any one needs info from that as well.

machinist

Bigger Hammer
Willys Model
Willys Year:
does this catalog show the air filter,single barrel carburater,intake manifold, accelerator linkage, and fuel pump pertent to the 230 cubic inch overhead cam tornado engine? i have this engine in a 1963 old style pickup. am having a hard time with the carburater running to lean. if this catalog shows these parts in detail i would very much like a copy. i can be reached here, phone 623-205-4482 or email waterpumprebuilder@gmail.com thank you

BioTex

Sharpest Tool
Willys Model
Willys Year:
Here is the throttle linkage for the 6-230. There are 4 other diagrams for different engines, but I think this is the one you have.

I will scan more in later tonight. Have to go out of town, and running late.
I'm putting them here in the forum vs. your private e-mail, so others can benefit also.

Attachments

pavel6

Well Oiled
First Name
Pavel
Willys Model
Wagon
Willys Year:
BioTex: would your catalogue have a diagram of how the clutch linkage attaches to an optional T98 4 spd? On the usual 3 spd T90, there is a bracket that bolts to the side of the transmission (2 bolts). I want to know how the T98 was set up.
Thank you!

Pavel

BioTex

Sharpest Tool
Willys Model
Willys Year:
pavel6 said:
BioTex: would your catalogue have a diagram of how the clutch linkage attaches to an optional T98 4 spd? On the usual 3 spd T90, there is a bracket that bolts to the side of the transmission (2 bolts). I want to know how the T98 was set up.
Thank you!

Pavel
Will check it out when I get home.