Sep 3, 2015
Sierra Mtns
First Name
Rodney
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1963
My Wife and I were in Reno today and were taking a walk when we came upon this Art Work. Un-Signed no Idea who made it. Might even be some Willys parts in there.Summit racing 009.jpg
The tail is chain saw chains.

Summit racing 010.jpgSummit racing 013.jpgSummit racing 014.jpgSummit racing 012.jpg

Last edited:
WOW! It takes some imagination to do this type of thing. I'm always impressed by art, or rather the artists, who do this stuff.

On an outing this summer, along the Chesapeake Bay, we saw a horse made out of driftwood which was really cool.
An old Quote "Invention Requires a good Imagination, And a pile of scrap"
Thomas A Edison.

Rearing-Horse-300x200.jpg

Name: “Rearing Horse” by Barry Crawford

Medium: Assorted recycled metal parts from vehicles and equipment

About piece: This 14-feet-tall mechanical horse mechanical horse was on display at Burning Man in 2018.

I can totally see Rodney at Burning Man!
NO!!!!! YOU CAN'T . I've always concidered Burning Man as nothing more than a "Celebration of Decatence".

You won't catch me stripping naked and painting my body silver and wearing an aluminum foil cone hat. EVER!!!

Last edited:
NO!!!!! YOU CAN'T . I've always concidered Burning Man as nothing more than a "Celebration of Decatence".
I guess I forgot to add the "just kidding" smiley. ;)

That said, your appreciation of the horse sculpture suggests you might find you have more in common than you think with some of the creative types there.

I guess I forgot to add the "just kidding" smiley. ;)

That said, your appreciation of the horse sculpture suggests you might find you have more in common than you think with some of the creative types there.
I cant see Kurt @Lookout Ranch Painted silver and wearing an aluminum foil hat. But Alter Ego Carter might.;)

Back