Wrentham Ma.
First Name
Greg
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1963
Hi All
I just acquired a GPW (in piles mostly) the PO found it in the woods with anotherJeep at a construction site. Body horribly rusted out civvie engine and trans CJ3A frame, you get the picture. I'm looking at the radiator and see some differences between what I thought were MB, CJ2A and whatever this is. It's a 1942 and I want to know how can you tell a GPW radiator. Were they F stamped and where? I've noticed differences in the top tanks of those radiators. mostly different styles and amount of indentations on the top, (2 3 and 4). Any ideas?
thanks
diggerG (Greg)

Greg,
Just left of the inlet hose it should have an F script with “GPW” below the script. It should be obvious.

Well Doug, thanks to you I now have a nice looking GPW radiator. It is clearly marked. My day is better than it could have been!! If anybody wants it I'll sell it!
diggerG

Greg,
Funny how having been a jeeper all my life, how little i know about the subtle "differences" since joining this forum. hahaha
Hey, nice score on the radiator.

and a good thing we have knowledgeable guys like Doug to help us.

Len

Well Doug, thanks to you I now have a nice looking GPW radiator. It is clearly marked. My day is better than it could have been!! If anybody wants it I'll sell it!
diggerG
Hi
I would like to take the gpw radiator if available.
Kindly post details to dsc103@yahoo.com.
Thanks

Yes it is available. There is currently a medical issue in my house so i won't be real quick to work on this. But I will get back to you.
Greg (diggerG)
Thanks shall wait for your update.
Take care.

Back