57 PU in San Diego

Not my color, but looks like a great deal. No pics of the floorboards, etc, which is disturbing.

Don't worry about that Mike, there is always tomorrow....

If its completely rust free, but these pics dont show anything the frame has a little sag behind the cab bet that frame is rotted out in the usual spots
not worth 4k start at $1000 go from there

California is a "different world near the coast". $4K gets you very little. If it isn't rotted then the ask doesn't seem unrealistic.
But, no title. Soooo, that requires a few steps that would come out to about $500.00 +/-. First to check with the CHP with the Vin number to see if stolen then go from there.

Tale gate would sell foe $500.00 EBay alone. 5 minutes from my shop. Got a weird email back about my inquiry into this vehicle. Didn't answer any of my questions definitively and would't let me come see it. They said something to the affect of they have had such a high volume of inquiries on the truck that they would get back in touch with each emailer in the order of when it was received. If interested proceed carefully.

California is a "different world near the coast". $4K gets you very little. If it isn't rotted then the ask doesn't seem unrealistic.

No question! Sometimes I think that salt water kills off brain cells! :)

$4k is a steal ANYWHERE in the country for a rust free example. People are paying that, (or not much less) for what I would consider junk and spending thousands of dollars and 100's of hours trying to fix them and very few of those come out "right". I always say pay a premium and get the very best (whatever) you can find. It will be cheaper and nicer in the end.

People would be fighting for that truck here in the Midwest...………………..

Back