2023 OWF calendar picture preview and feedback thread

Picture 4. I just love seeing as much of the vehicle as possible. I’m really partial to barn doors so the same angle from the back would also get my vote.

Ditto. All are great. If you set a 2020 vintage N95 mask on the hood, it would tell the story of that awfulness perfectly. If you open that door about two feet you could be showing it is all about to happen, a drive. Something like that. Please be advised I have never succesfully submitted to any such calendar :p:D:cool:

Okay OWF world… which of these do you prefer?

One:
View attachment 127616Or two:
View attachment 127617
Three:
View attachment 127618
Four:
View attachment 127619

Five:
View attachment 127620

The dust is telling. We only have power at one outlet down there, hence the funny lighting.

One of these will be my submission for the 2023 calendar contest, which starts soon.
I like #1 because it reminded me that I have mis-placed my safety hood catch doohickey but for calendar purposes go with #4 :)

Okay OWF world… which of these do you prefer?

One:
View attachment 127616Or two:
View attachment 127617
Three:
View attachment 127618
Four:
View attachment 127619

Five:
View attachment 127620

The dust is telling. We only have power at one outlet down there, hence the funny lighting.

One of these will be my submission for the 2023 calendar contest, which starts soon.
I like 4, it features the classic lines, the cool poster, and seems to have the best lighting. Now if you were going to take it outside...you've got some iconic San Francisco backdrops pretty close by ☺️

Yeah, we've got the bums on 3rd st, homeless in the Financial Dist, campers in Golden Gate Park, semi-permanent residents under Hwy 101 overpasses, so many iconic images to choose from.
2022-10-03 1964 Willys Traveller (2).jpg
2022-10-03 1964 Willys Traveller (4).jpg
Since I can't get the Traveller out and about in San Francisco, I brought San Francisco to the Traveller via the rear windows.

Back