Oct 14, 2013
Colorado
First Name
Anastatia
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1955
Hello, all. My name is Anastatia and I'm the new owner of a 1955 Willys Station Wagon with a 1959 Ford engine. It was a rescue from being sold for scrap metal, and definitely a project, as it came without a gas pedal, keys, etc. I've been the kind of person to take my Jeep Liberty (aka #BabyJeep) to get the oil changed rather than do it myself, so the learning curve is great, but this one sort of fell into my lap and I'm enjoying the process so far. I'm antsy, taking lots of photos, and wishing I had a garage of my own while I restore it, but my brother has been a great source of info and help. I hope to learn a lot on Old Willys Forum.

Thanks!
Anastatia

Photo Album: http://alturl.com/kva4v
Instagram: #GrampaJeep

willys.jpg

Ken P

Sharpest Tool
Dec 10, 2012
Canton, Ga.
First Name
Ken
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1955
Welcome from another new person. I also have a 55 Wagon. Lots of great information here.

scramboleer

Super Moderator
Staff member
All-Star
Aug 16, 2011
San Francisco, California
First Name
Dan
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1964
Welcome from California. As you already know, these Willys are great for learning. The folks on the board run from the experienced to the new. I fall into the latter category. Everyone on here is wonderful. You're in the right spot.

Cheers,

Scramboleer

Pivnic

Well Oiled
Nov 24, 2009
Conifer, Colorado
First Name
John
Willys Model
  1. Pickup
Willys Year:
  1. 1957
Welcome to the Forum Anastatia from another Colorado Willys Fanatic. I think that I may have looked at your wagon when it was for sale many moons ago. It looks very familiar. Good Luck with your wagon project. Taking Pictures, documenting stuff, keeping the parts together and marked all help out putting it all back together weeks, months, or years later. There are many knowledgeable Willys People on this Forum if you have a problem or have questions. Where in Colorado are you at? John (aka: Pivnic)

Pete

Founder/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 17, 2009
Hailey, Idaho
First Name
Pete
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1960
Good to see you made it to OWF Anastatia, I'm sure you find the help/advice you are looking for here on the forum.

Pete