Willys Long Cab

You got that right! I threw one in the ditch and left it there after that happened late one night going to Texas.
Last month we had a truck brake fire on the freeway about 3 miles from me that got away and burned into the forest heading my way. We got a mandatory evacuation order, so I tried to hook up my travel trailer and the electric jack wouldn't work. I grabbed the high lift and almost knocked myself out letting the trailer down onto the truck. Man those things can be dangerous.

Thanks Rodney.
Hey I worked for a general contractor buddy for 15 yrs after I quit the heavy equipment repair gig.
I've built a few houses including my own and lots of remodel work.

I have to be able to do just about any thing cause I can't afford to pay to have it done now days.. Not to mention it's hard to find some one that will do it the way I want it done.
I draw the line when it comes to tile work tho. It hurts my old wore out back too bad.
I just finished a new deck on my Guest Cabin. Then today I started the tear off of the back deck. Can't keep an Old Guy down. even with Knee surgery coming up.IMG_20221011_101053884.jpgIMG_20221011_101110800.jpg

I just finished a new deck on my Guest Cabin. Then today I started the tear off of the back deck. Can't keep an Old Guy down. even with Knee surgery coming up.View attachment 128970View attachment 128971
NICE!! I like what you did with the top rail.
Getting old isn’t for sissies that’s for sure.
Good luck with the knee. Are you having a replacement done?
I’ve had a left knee and a right hip replaced.
Don’t weaken!!

NICE!! I like what you did with the top rail.
Getting old isn’t for sissies that’s for sure.
Good luck with the knee. Are you having a replacement done?
I’ve had a left knee and a right hip replaced.
Don’t weaken!!
While milling the package for the deck and my sons shop, I almost threw the 20 foot Dug fir live edge board in the burn pile. When I got to the railings on the deck, I was out of Cedar 2x6 boards and I though I might try the Fir board for a strong back for the rail. I liked the way it looked.

At the moment they think they can fix all the torn meniscus arthroscopically. I've got a surgery date of Dec 22nd. By then I'll probably need a new knee .

At the moment they think they can fix all the torn meniscus arthroscopically. I've got a surgery date of Dec 22nd. By then I'll probably need a new knee .
They tried that twice on my knee. It didn’t work. Good luck.

That’s the date I’ve got for cateract surgery!
Getting old kinda sucks.

They tried that twice on my knee. It didn’t work. Good luck.

That’s the date I’ve got for cateract surgery!
Getting old kinda sucks.I've got that one coming up also. Been putting it off.

I've got an appointment with the VA Orthopedic Dr. next Monday for a second opinion on my knee. I've been dragging my feet putting off the cataract surgery.

Back