Cat's eye headlights

Love your ride, nice character all the way around. What frame is this sitting on? How much modification did you have to make to make it sit right?

Love your ride, nice character all the way around. What frame is this sitting on? How much modification did you have to make to make it sit right?
It’s channeled 4” on a shortened S-10 frame, 2” drop spindles and 3” drop rear springs. Street manners are great. Looks a little different now. Cats eye covers have been re-gifted due to new led lights.

Attachments

• IMG_1497.jpeg
    IMG_1497.jpeg
    295.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1490.jpeg
    IMG_1490.jpeg
    413.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1494.jpeg
    IMG_1494.jpeg
    399.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
It’s channeled 4” on a shortened S-10 frame, 2” drop spindles and 3” drop rear springs. Street manners are great. Looks a little different now. Cats eye covers have been re-gifted due to new led lights.
Rodger,
I also noticed the tubs, but couldn't see how much fat tire you tucked in.
How do you like the hood shocks, they must be HD to handle the hood at that angle. Very cool rig with & without the cat eyes, to bad they wouldn't work with LEDs

Rodger,
I also noticed the tubs, but couldn't see how much fat tire you tucked in.
How do you like the hood shocks, they must be HD to handle the hood at that angle. Very cool rig with & without the cat eyes, to bad they wouldn't work with LEDs
Larry
They are 255/60/15 tires on 8” wheels, hood shocks are HD intended for fiberglass bed covers.

Too bad, I like cat eyes, aka butt bun covers. Yours is about the only Wagon they look cool on.
All the trash trucks around here use those LED headlights, so when I see those I think "Waste Management" ;)
The cats eye covers were to “look good”, the led lights are to “see good”. Left home at 6:00 AM for a cars en coffee at The Motor Enclave with over 4000 cars and the improvement in visibility is 10X. It’s about safety management not waste management.

Back