First Name
Darrel
Willys Model
  1. Pickup
  2. Forward Control
Willys Year:
  1. 1957
  2. 1962
I have no spare port on my carb. Might this hose connect on the PVC valve line, after it toward the head? I have a junction after that valve on the same side of the engine and it looks like a good candidate after installing a proper fitting where there’s a plug now. Thank you.

Hi Darrel, Which engine do you have and in which vehicle? I can tell you that on my 226 pickup I have a flexible hose that comes from the wiper and crosses over the back of the head to the passenger side where it goes into a 1/4" hard tube line. That line runs down the side if the head and is secured with a metal clip that fastens to the exhaust manifold. From there the metal line runs down to the top of the oil pan and then forward to the fuel pump. Sounds more complicated than it really is. Maybe someone will come along with a better description or better yet pictures. Maybe I have it all wrong but that is how I found it and just assumed it was correct. I am sure someone will know the answer to your FC as well.
Good luck with your project and post some pictures.

Hi Darrel, Which engine do you have and in which vehicle? I can tell you that on my 226 pickup I have a flexible hose that comes from the wiper and crosses over the back of the head to the passenger side where it goes into a 1/4" hard tube line. That line runs down the side if the head and is secured with a metal clip that fastens to the exhaust manifold. From there the metal line runs down to the top of the oil pan and then forward to the fuel pump. Sounds more complicated than it really is. Maybe someone will come along with a better description or better yet pictures. Maybe I have it all wrong but that is how I found it and just assumed it was correct. I am sure someone will know the answer to your FC as well.
Thank you. Mine is a FC150 with a 134.

The scenario you identified doesn’t seem to relate to mine. Many thanks.

Back