Oct 2, 2011
Wrentham Ma.
First Name
Greg
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1963
I had my insurance co. do the running to the Mass. RMV to transfer my truck registration to another truck. I got a phone call from a registry worker. She informed my wife that the insurance co. did something wrong on my app. She verified the mistake and offered to fix it immediately and send the application down the road with a thumbs up! "Yes thank you please!" I actually found an intelligent capable polite and helpful State employee who fixed my problem in no time flat. She even joked around with my wife.
Really that happened to me today!
diggerG (Greg)

Greg
I had my insurance co. do the running to the Mass. RMV to transfer my truck registration to another truck. I got a phone call from a registry worker. She informed my wife that the insurance co. did something wrong on my app. She verified the mistake and offered to fix it immediately and send the application down the road with a thumbs up! "Yes thank you please!" I actually found an intelligent capable polite and helpful State employee who fixed my problem in no time flat. She even joked around with my wife.
Really that happened to me today!
diggerG (Greg)
- First let me offer my condolences on the passing of your brother Bob. I visited with Bob and enjoyed every minute but not his coffee LoL!
I wanted to reach out to you as I am a member of dodge Power Wagon Forum and some of us have been wondering how to contact you. If possible could you please drop me a note here or at my email.
Thanks - Joe. mohawknine@gmail.com

Greg

- First let me offer my condolences on the passing of your brother Bob. I visited with Bob and enjoyed every minute but not his coffee LoL!
I wanted to reach out to you as I am a member of dodge Power Wagon Forum and some of us have been wondering how to contact you. If possible could you please drop me a note here or at my email.

Joe
Thanks for your condolences. My new job that I didn't need is cleaning up Bob's mess. If you've been there you know what I mean. I live next to the farm but I'm an owner. My ph# is 1 508 384 3495. I'll talk to anybody about parts. I'm familiar with the Power Wagons, have owned a bunch myself. I also have been sick for over a month (Bells Palsey AND Lyme Disease AND a wrecked cervical disc). All at the same time.
I was a very busy person before any of this happened so I'm workin on clearing my head and getting a program going. His stuff is all for sale.
We'll talk later.
Greg (diggerG)

Greg

Joe,
Anybody running 413 industrial engines ('71 dodge P30 motorhome chassis) in their Power Wagons ?

Digger,
Glad to hear your issues were deal with pleasurably.

Well, i keep doing this, and i have concluded it is an early virus pre covid: I always buy orphans and derelicts.
I purchased another Orphan, (a Ford) '62 shortbed stepside pickup with supposed California Non-Op for correct inner fenders and stuff. Here in California, we never know just what to expect when attempting a title transfer on some old Derelict.
Guess what ! No kidding, bit again, and had to pay $500 in penalties to clear title and obtain a Non-Op. _ _ _ I paid it reluctantly. Now, i have a clean title on a sweet F100 with solid old-school dropped front axle. I'm Stoked. yee-haw. :)
The rear drop out has a C2AW 4210 stamping (fomoco) on the ring-gear, so rear is '62, and must be a 4.2:1 or (4.10:1 with rounding).
I titled an old '49 Ford sedan in 2020, and had to trailer the dang thing in for DMV inspections twice before the office worker's decided to issue a title. No penalties on that transfer.
On the Calif dmv webpage it does say a vehicle ownership may be transfered with a bill of sale. _ _ good luck. hahaha

I did go look at purchasing a '71 f-250 4x earlier this year, and couldn't purchase because the seller had no paperwork or bill of sale from previous owner, and i'm not going there because of unsuspecting penalties and never-ending titling forms and inspections. But, I do always come up with an excuse to go on-the-hunt for a possible 'keeper.' :)
My '46 cj2a is sitting idle (snoozing) while everything else in the barnyard gets attention.

Back