Willys Restoration in Oregon - parts options

I thought I would let everyone know about a supplier that might be helpful to some of you out there who are looking for old Willys parts. there is a place in Toledo Oregon called Willys Restoration. If you google it, it will come up as an upholstery restoration place, but that’s not what it is. Our son lives nearby and told me about it, and I found a rare, perfectly straight front bumper for my pick up.
His number is- (541) 336-5869. Here are some pictures our son took while he was there picking up the bumper for us.
Thank you for the info I’ve entered the number to my contact's. Wonder if they have a crossmember for my 59 truck?

There will be two notches on only the top (not the bottom) of a front bumper to accommodate the overrider bar. There are also 6 bolt holes in a front bumper. The rear bumper from a wagon will bolt onto the front but there will only be 4 bolt holes and no notches. I hope this helps.
IMG_7193.jpeg

If you happen to be viewing the above photo on your phone instead of a computer it might be a little difficult to determine what you're looking at. That's a view of my front bumper, drivers side, taken from the top looking down.

Back