Heater info

Looks good. And I like your dash and am envious of your steering column. That's something I'm definitely going to be changing on mine. I have the Saginaw steering box, but whoever did the swap out has the steering shaft nearly against the engine mount. Since the heater core I have is flowing nicely and there is no signs of cobbling it in, I"m pretty convinced it was dealer installed and a PO just removed the rest of the housing and blower. Probably the blower quit, but I have nothing more than an educated guess on it. Since it spent it's whole life in Bakersfield it probably generated enough warmth just sitting there. If the heater in mine was a dealer installed "Willys" badged item, I'm going to bet that the chance of me finding one at a "reasonable cost" is about zilch. For now, the search continues. I seriously doubt I would actually use it much here in Southern California I have plenty of time to hunt for one.
That steering column is made up out of an old Yamaha YZ dirt bike fork leg. https://www.oldwillysforum.com/foru...j5-total-basketcase-rebuild.19603/post-240874

Back