Apr 15, 2020
Selah, WA
First Name
Derek
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1961
Hello all, I've run into an issue. My heater core started puking coolant last weekend, so I am trying to find a replacement. I took my heater core to my local radiator place, and they said they could not fix it. They also told me that my heater core was out of a Ford. I did have a parts rig with a heater core in it. I took that one into them, and they say it is also unrepairable. However, they claim this one is out of a Chevy. Does anyone have a place to get a new heater core? Whether it is meant for the wagons or will fit, I would like to get everything back together but have struck out so far on finding a replacement.

Hello all, I've run into an issue. My heater core started puking coolant last weekend, so I am trying to find a replacement. I took my heater core to my local radiator place, and they said they could not fix it. They also told me that my heater core was out of a Ford. I did have a parts rig with a heater core in it. I took that one into them, and they say it is also unrepairable. However, they claim this one is out of a Chevy. Does anyone have a place to get a new heater core? Whether it is meant for the wagons or will fit, I would like to get everything back together but have struck out so far on finding a replacement.

Gee, there are only about 100 different heaters that were used in Willys wagons. A couple of pictures would help. Check out the heater thread and you will see.

Gee, there are only about 100 different heaters that were used in Willys wagons. A couple of pictures would help. Check out the heater thread and you will see.
I'll try to grab some pictures tonight, still learning about these rigs so I did not realize that. i tried searching for heater/ heater core a couple of times in here, but I didn't ever find a designated thread. I will look some more.

Back