Jun 18, 2021
McAllen, Texas
First Name
Terry
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1958
I had 2 Willys Wagons, 1 - 1958 and 1 - 1961, the plan was to rebuild the 61. Problem was someone stole them both from the place I had them. As a result I have many parts. Seats, new front floor pans, brakes, wheels, glass, stainless trim, rear lights, back cargo redwood or mahogany boards, and many other parts. What I am looking for is a home for this stuff with someone who is restoring a wagon of that era. I am willing to give these parts to whomever, as long as they are going to use them in their restoration. If you are a parts supplier, I will sell at a very reasonable price. I will not ship, you ship or come and get. I live in Deep South Texas near the border. Email me if this is fits your need.

I had 2 Willys Wagons, 1 - 1958 and 1 - 1961, the plan was to rebuild the 61. Problem was someone stole them both from the place I had them. As a result I have many parts. Seats, new front floor pans, brakes, wheels, glass, stainless trim, rear lights, back cargo redwood or mahogany boards, and many other parts. What I am looking for is a home for this stuff with someone who is restoring a wagon of that era. I am willing to give these parts to whomever, as long as they are going to use them in their restoration. If you are a parts supplier, I will sell at a very reasonable price. I will not ship, you ship or come and get. I live in Deep South Texas near the border. Email me if this is fits your need.
Good morning,

Sso sorry to here about someone stealing your Wagons, that’s pretty low. I am in the process of restoring a 1959 Willys Wagon and am very interested in the wood boards, lights and would be thrilled to pay for the shipping. We live in Southern California so it would be a bit of a trek to your neck of the woods.

I have attached photos of our project (my wife and I) I’m doing the majority of the work myself. Started in December, down to pretty much a shell and doing the body work and prep for painting.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Steve C. Escondido, CA.

PS we are also interested in any interior items you may have, i.e. door panels, head lliner, etc.

Attachments

• B296FD79-B40C-4237-ACA2-8007026231D4.jpeg
    B296FD79-B40C-4237-ACA2-8007026231D4.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 26
  • C82382DB-8592-47FC-B40A-A4FDFFA9D2FE.jpeg
    C82382DB-8592-47FC-B40A-A4FDFFA9D2FE.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 27
  • 75B6C469-5F69-4FBE-90DC-AFCB1F9754A5.jpeg
    75B6C469-5F69-4FBE-90DC-AFCB1F9754A5.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 28
  • 24C850E3-8579-491E-89FB-A50C0A02F298.jpeg
    24C850E3-8579-491E-89FB-A50C0A02F298.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 29
I still have a few interior parts, I can send photos
I’m in San Diego
Good see someone in SoCa likes working on the wagons

I still have a few interior parts, I can send photos
I’m in San Diego
Good see someone in SoCa likes working on the wagons
Awesome - we look forward to the pics. Ditto great to see someone in our area, went to Cruisin’ Grand on Friday, saw only one other ‘true” Wagon. - Steve

I don’t know exactly what you’re looking for but here’s a few items
Here’s my cell (619)602-9552 call or text
Yeah not many wagons around

Attachments

• 0D2C8296-E1B4-4387-956E-015A543E6A19.jpeg
    0D2C8296-E1B4-4387-956E-015A543E6A19.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 23
  • 2760EFFA-3387-4638-983F-6A4F3D4E7CC0.jpeg
    2760EFFA-3387-4638-983F-6A4F3D4E7CC0.jpeg
    5.3 MB · Views: 24
  • 635E30E6-6B43-4588-B272-ED6A5F20E1AA.jpeg
    635E30E6-6B43-4588-B272-ED6A5F20E1AA.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 24
Hi - I am interested, I’ll reach out to you via text.

I am beginning work on a 958 Willys Station wagon. It is mostly complete but some of the chrome parts are in bad shape.
I live in Sar20181007_171440.jpggent on the Texas coast and would be interested in coming to get some if not all of the parts you have.

Hello Beachpastor, I am working on a '63 wagon and I need a trim piece. I need the piece that runs at an angle down and back on the drivers side cowl and the two transitional pieces ( left and right sides) that make the curve from the horizontal to the angle down on the cowl. I could also use a license plate holder assembly and the stainless trim pieces on the tailgate. I have a UPS account to charge to. My email is: Willycoop@hotmail.com. I can send pictures of what I am short on.
Thank you for posting!

Attachments

• 20200308_141503.jpg
    20200308_141503.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 1
I am restoring a 1962 Willy pickup. Need the two transition pieces for the stainless steel trim (45 degrees) that fit on the cowl. Please let me know if you have them available. Thanks!

CW4 Jerry Steber
US Army

Hello Beachpastor, I am working on a '63 wagon and I need a trim piece. I need the piece that runs at an angle down and back on the drivers side cowl and the two transitional pieces ( left and right sides) that make the curve from the horizontal to the angle down on the cowl. I could also use a license plate holder assembly and the stainless trim pieces on the tailgate. I have a UPS account to charge to. My email is: Willycoop@hotmail.com. I can send pictures of what I am short on.
Thank you for posting!
Hi

Are you still looking for the Elbow or 7 Trim piece for the cowl? I had a reproduction made of Aluminum CNC and chromed. Let me know. Thanks

@beachpastor, do you have a three bird hood ornament?

Do you have the passenger side fold down sun visor? I guess they are interchangeable passenger to driver side. Any way looking for one.

Good morning sorry for the delayed response. I do not have any sun visors. Thank you for checking.

B.J.

Back