Who is the guy who restores antique Jeeps as a business in California?

diggerG

Well Oiled
First Name
Greg
Willys Model
Wagon
Willys Year:
I know somebody (maybe more than 1 person) on this forum restores antique Jeeps as a business in California. It escapes me who he is. My memory ain't what it used to be! I would like to talk with him. I'm on the hunt for something.

Thanks All, STAY SAFE!! It's a real mess here in Ma.

diggerG (Greg)

diggerG

Well Oiled
First Name
Greg
Willys Model
Wagon
Willys Year:
Thanks all! I'm trying to follow a GP Ford Jeep that went to Cali to be restored. It came from near me.
diggerG

diggerG

Well Oiled
First Name
Greg
Willys Model
Wagon
Willys Year:
I am probably the only guy on the planet who knows the entire story of this GP. I could have bought it running and driving for $400.00 in 1971. 25 or so years later at a car show I heard a story about a GP that sounded VERY familiar by description, and 15 years later at another car show I heard the same story from the guy that actually owned it earlier. And he sent me pictures. That was it! The current owner would love this history.
Thanks to all who responded! I fell into a mess of work and haven't followed up yet.
diggerG

bird

Sharpest Tool
First Name
eric
Willys Model
Pickup
Willys Year:
J
I am probably the only guy on the planet who knows the entire story of this GP. I could have bought it running and driving for $400.00 in 1971. 25 or so years later at a car show I heard a story about a GP that sounded VERY familiar by description, and 15 years later at another car show I heard the same story from the guy that actually owned it earlier. And he sent me pictures. That was it! The current owner would love this history.
Thanks to all who responded! I fell into a mess of work and haven't followed up yet.
diggerG
diggerG
just get better
diggerG