Where was your Willys today?

Sure is. I had been watching it on c'list,as it was listed here locally.

Ok, at least someone from the forum here ended up with it. All I really wanted was the driver side upper rear panel where my sedan has a very odd rust-through.

All that snow gives way to crystal clear mountain rivers and lakes... I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. :D

Pete
And keeps the bark beetles in check. Over 60% of this nations pines are gone because they needed that frost and snow. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

What you members are dealing with snow wise out west is what we will be expecting this weekend.
Sure is nice of you OWF folks to share.
I've had on my mind to try my tire snow chains from my 2001 dodge truck that I sold 2 years ago.
So yesterday I dragged out the chains and I was pleased that the chains fit my Willys truck tires.
I try to be prepared for the big dump.
Then I'll be driving around stuck modern vehicles.
Weather forecast here calls for a huge snow dump in the next several days.
That’s great the chains fit. We’ll look forward to some pictures!

The sun finally came out today, we gotten about 4’ of snow over the last couple of weeks.
9d13f089c3810d4538891b6f83b2cc1c.jpg

Pete

Pete we had a real blizzard here also don't know when I will be able to get my shop door open
Dang Randy, I hope you have enough food and hot toddy beverages stockpiled till it melts ;).
I'm going to have ice bergs on the north side of my house till May.
Pete

I went for a spin in the wagon yesterday to see the snow and to run to the hardware store for snowblower parts.
I love the rolling sage covered hills we have when they are blanketed in snow, white as far as the eye can see.
IMG_1047.jpg

The snow banks are as tall as the wagon.
IMG_1050.jpg

IMG_1051.jpg

The mountains were blending into the sky, heavy with moisture as the next storm approached.
IMG_1064.jpg

Incredible day for a run in the wagon.
Pete

Pete -

The pics and videos you post are what I think many of us ( I know I do ) dream about and you get to live it ! Sooo jealous.:cool:

After seeing that, I‘m not minding the snow much. Little fire, little “go fast, turn left” from Daytona... Yeah, life is good.
466f46a301df7a7b1b92b30588779c79.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After seeing that, I‘m not minding the snow much. Little fire, little “go fast, turn left” from Daytona... Yeah, life is good.
466f46a301df7a7b1b92b30588779c79.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm right there with you Jason.

IMG_1981.JPG

Nice pics Pete. I wish we had roads around here that were left snow covered. They use some sticky corrosive brine on the roads around here. No way I am taking my truck out in that stuff.

I
Nice pics Pete. I wish we had roads around here that were left snow covered. They use some sticky corrosive brine on the roads around here. No way I am taking my truck out in that stuff.

Fortunately, the around town roads here are still brine-free. They do lay down enough of the stuff to prevent winter from ever happening on the highways here though, so I stay clear of them whenever possible.

Pete

You guys are making me get anxious about my Wagon's heater and defroster. Currently have the cooling system dismantled and plan to use some flush/cleaner through the heater core and block. And just discovered 2 wire coming out of the heater motor so a quick hot feed will tell me what it's condition is. Need to order the defroster duct and hoses... Will be fun getting up to the local mountains for some snow play! You guys are making me jealous and stoked at the same time!

Last edited:
Back