Jan 1, 2019
Conroe, Texas
First Name
Terry
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1960
The code for Walcks on the Vendor list will not work. The last time I tried to order from them I called them and told them that it wasn't working and she told me she thought it was something else so I gave up. Just tried to place a larger order and no luck again.

It hasn't worked in years for me and I've brought it up several times as well to Carl. One of those oh well things I suppose.

Thanks guys, I didn't mind so much the few dollars that it might have cost me as I did with the thought that I could handle the dang computer correctly enough to make it work. "Oh well" works for me too.

I've been trying to get this fixed, but haven't had any luck getting Carl and Robin to respond. They do shut off the forum vendor code when they are running other discounts, and that has been the reason in the past.
I'll keep working on it.
Pete

Thanks Pete, while your at it see if it can be retroactive - I just spent 740 bucks :). Just kidding, I know if we don't support vendors like Walcks so that they can make a profit we will all be in trouble. By the way, I talked to the Flat Out Glass folks yesterday and they no longer make auto glass - too bad, they seemed like they would be good people to do business with.

Back