Georgia
First Name
Danny
Willys Model
  1. CJ
Willys Year:
  1. 1959
Hello all,

I am new to the group. I’m restoring a ‘59 CJ-5 and am looking for Lock-O-Matic hub parts. A previous owner used form a gasket on the inner and outer seals instead of gaskets, and caused wear on the back of the spline/bearing race. When I tried to remove the retaining spring it broke. The wear isn’t too bad, but need the spring clip. It fits into a slot and longer bearing cage slot.

I’m sure lots of folks in here know what I’m talking about.

Anyone have parts to offer for sale?

Last edited:
I have a whole box full from scouts I believe. I'll dig it out this morning, Does this picture reflect what you are looking at? If so, which part are you looking at?
1590327523394.png
1590327631491.png

Last edited:
Guys, this is the one I have. I believe The spring clip would be the same, but the thrust part (shown on the left) is different for a Willys. I would be interested in parts or the whole hub. Thanks so much!

Last edited:
I have the WO-1 on the left. I believe SE 206-4026(the spring clip) is the same for all Lock O Matics.

Here’s a pic of the hub I have . I only have the one . Spins freely.
PM me if you think your interested.
Ken
84304DFD-1B63-4E4F-9FEA-D5096BE7B71C.jpeg448AF73D-E02F-43A1-9EF3-D41433142828.jpeg

Ken that’s just what I have, and am interested. Do you have the body as well?

Yeah, mine's the 10 spline. I'd bet the spring clip is the same, but would hate to use just the spring from one of those and mess up the whole hub Kenny. Somebody may need it one day. Thanks alot for looking for me.

Then I could definitely use the spring out of one of them this is it you can see where it broke . B3D7B778-07F4-4717-8D02-30B1A4D4738E.jpeg

Ken, I sent you a message. I'd be very interested in getting one of these. Please let me know.

Danny

That sounds great. Please make sure the spring is good. My address is-

Danny Hosey
3571 Ga Hwy 85E
Manchester, GA 31816

Do you have Zelle? I could send you the 25 and shipping directly to your account. Just let me know.

Thanks,
Danny

Back