Sep 17, 2009
Hailey, Idaho
First Name
Pete
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1960
Just a heads up, we will be doing another software update sometime in the next day or two, and the forum will be down for a bit while the tech guys wrench under the hood.

Thanks,
Pete

Pete

Founder/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 17, 2009
Hailey, Idaho
First Name
Pete
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1960
Got word from my tech support that the forum update is in their que, so the forum will likely be down for a bit this evening while they get it sorted out.
Thanks for your patience, these updates are a necessary evil to keep the forum secure and running smootly...
Pete

Pete

Founder/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 17, 2009
Hailey, Idaho
First Name
Pete
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1960
Update, The major software update is complete, but there are still a number of small items to fix, like forum category icons which have gone missing...
Let me know if you find something amiss, and I'll get it sorted.
More to come.
Pete

Pete

Founder/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 17, 2009
Hailey, Idaho
First Name
Pete
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1960
Kudos Pete for all the work involved with keeping the forum up and running!
I’m curious do you run or have ideas about another or is one enough ? o_O
One is plenty... keeping up with all the software stuff can be daunting, and is almost always out of my ability to understand. Thankfully I signed on to great tech support in the beginning and they can sort out the stuff I can't. The forum has come a long way since the beginning in 2009 when it was on free open source software that took countless hours of learning simple coding to make it look unique.
Pete

Pete

Founder/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 17, 2009
Hailey, Idaho
First Name
Pete
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1960
Looks like the new software update is up and running smoothly for the most part. Still some formatting issues that might just be the way they are if I can't figure out which switches to throw behind the green curtain.

There are some differences in the look and feel too, like the post box dialog tools. It will take some getting used to for sure.

Let me know if you find any quirks.

Pete