Oct 1, 2021
Bloomington MN
First Name
Tom
Willys Model
  1. CJ
Willys Year:
  1. 1951
I there a way to post or link video files other than the file types listed and locations listed? I have a 5meg mp4 file I'd like to either upload or link to but when I tried list list of allowed file does not include mp4 files, and locations to link from does not include sites like Google Photos. I can convert the mp4 to a gif, but it ends up being 75meg. Is there a way around this, or am I missing something obvious (highly likely for me)?

WillysMpls

Bigger Hammer
Oct 1, 2021
Bloomington MN
First Name
Tom
Willys Model
  1. CJ
Willys Year:
  1. 1951
What about linking from Google Photos? I don't have, or plan to have a YouTube account... I hate social media (I don't consider this site social media...)

Joe B

Well Oiled
Dec 17, 2012
Sandston, VA
First Name
Joe
Willys Model
  1. Forward Control
Willys Year:
  1. 1960
Tom,
I honestly share your level of distain for social media sites Tom, but have grudgingly accepted youtube as it's a simple way to get moving pictures posted.

If you'd like to see if you can e-mail the 5 MB file to me, I'll post it on youtube on my "I can post that for you" back channel and will link -- or you can link -- your video(s) stored there to oldwillysforum.com.

jmbottiglieri ("at" sign) verizon ("dot") net

If you decide to try this, include a title for your video and a one or two sentence description.

1633787326751.png

(My primary youtube channel is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFMwn8vQxaDLZnm2SZiv4GA)

Cking894

Sharpest Tool
May 19, 2020
N. California
First Name
Keith
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1962
I use a MyCloud hard drive. It backs up all my photo files off my phone. I can access the files on it from anywhere. I can also share files from it to sites like this. I don’t need an online service like YouTube.