Pickup bed meassurments

54 pickup

Bigger Hammer
Jan 20, 2010
Norway
Willys Model
Willys Year:
The bed on my pickup is homemade i think the Width and lenght is ok, but pipe on top, angle and overall hight is not right and I would like to rebuild it. I need the dimension of the pipe on top, how high before the angle, what is the angle and hos tall is the overall hight? Hope somebody can help
attachment.php

Hej
undrar jag med :) några mått tror jag att jag har någonstans i garaget, saknar flak till min 55 truck så det blir att bygga
arne/sweden

Bertioni said:
Hej
undrar jag med :) några mått tror jag att jag har någonstans i garaget, saknar flak till min 55 truck så det blir att bygga
arne/sweden
Trivelig med en fra nabolandet på forumet, but lets keep the conversation in english :)

Found these on the web: Bed dimensions inside; 79.5" length x 48" width and 16.5" depth(at top of bed rail)

54 pickup said:
Bertioni said:
Hej
arne/sweden
Trivelig med en fra nabolandet på forumet, but lets keep the conversation in english :)

Found these on the web: Bed dimensions inside; 79.5" length x 48" width and 16.5" depth(at top of bed rail)
OK,,,pipe on top, maybe it is 1,37" ??

54 pickup said:
I need the dimension of the pipe on top, how high before the angle, what is the angle and hos tall is the overall hight?

The diameter of the pipe is 1,375", The side wall before the angle is 14", the included angle(under the lip) is 111.5 degrees, the width of the angled part is 4.625" from the bend to the outside of the pipe. I forgot to measure the overall height but I can get that for you later today. Sorry about all the inches, I could not find my metric tape measure, come to think of it I don't think I have one. I don't know how crazy you want to get with this but will mention that the rolled edge(pipe) at the top is not a complete circle. I can email you a drawing if you think it would be helpful.

Back