Aug 23, 2016
Kansas City, MO
First Name
Ryan
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1953
Working on a 1953 Wagon and need patterns for the interior panels and glass. All of mine is missing.

Does anyone have patterns made that you could put onto paper and mail to me? Will be happy to pay.

Thanks,
Ryan

Ryan,

I have both 1955 and 1959 interior patterns I could trace for you if no one closer chimes in. I could also do glass patterns as well.

If you order your glass from Flat Out Glass, they have all the original correct templates. Check out their pricing. They ended up being cheaper than my local glass shop, and that's with shipping included. Flat Out also uses the correct 1/4" safety glass. A lot of glass shops only work with the newer thinner metric stuff.

Also if you are a forum All Star member you get a 10% discount from Flat Out Glass.

At the top of the forum page there is a link to the "All Star" page where you can sign up

I ordered my 2-piece windshield from Flat Out Glass. They were cheaper than local shops and easy to work with.

I'm going to order glass and have asked Dale for interior patterns. Thanks everyone.

I would like the pattern if you have it for the 1959 I need all the panels? was going to buy the prefab ones and cant locate them anymore. Thanks

Back