Now I've see everything in Wagon accessories

It looks like a universal kit. Surprising they would list it for such a vehicle, but dont be so quick to judge! I currently have a NEW race trim t3/t4 turbo sitting in my basement right now, and Ive been contemplating using it on the V8 Im putting in my Wagon. I just dont want to have to piece the whole entire system together one piece at a time. It looks like its got some quality components in it, could be a good start. Ill definitely bookmark that item and might consider it in the future. It could put a turbo on a Willys. It wouldnt be a stock powertrain, but hey, you cant have everything :D

[i"]Brand new “Street Demon” Series turbo package for your vehicle. The most complete turbo package available for the price. This package has all new quality parts that are capable of producing well beyond 485 horsepower at 25+ PSI "[/i]

I Installed it but just too much HP/Torque I think for the drive-line. So I pulled off the turbo unit itself and sold it for $700 to some guy on e bay and took my wifes hair dryer in put it in place of the turbo unit. Yea, my HP is down, dyno tests are showing only about 320 HP but its easier on the engine and drive-line. Plus a big increase in MPG as the big turbo was sucking gas like a hooker on payday...

I recommend this for anyone who wants their rig to be a DD or plan on any highway time.

SavageSun Willys said:
[i"]Brand new “Street Demon” Series turbo package for your vehicle. The most complete turbo package available for the price. This package has all new quality parts that are capable of producing well beyond 485 horsepower at 25+ PSI "[/i]

I Installed it but just too much HP/Torque I think for the drive-line. So I pulled off the turbo unit itself and sold it for $700 to some guy on e bay and took my wifes hair dryer in put it in place of the turbo unit. Yea, my HP is down, dyno tests are showing only about 320 HP but its easier on the engine and drive-line. Plus a big increase in MPG as the big turbo was sucking gas like a hooker on payday...

I recommend this for anyone who wants their rig to be a DD or plan on any highway time.

Lot of hot air blowing around here.

Hey guys,
Had to get in on this one. DID YOU KNOW??
A supercharger was manufactured for installation in Kaiser Manhattens in 1954. This car had the L6 226 engine. Sound familiar? :)

This thing would fit into a wagon quite nicely (and yes...still be somewhat of a "stock" set up). Sorry guys, I had to. :)
Steve

Attachments

• Supercharger.jpg
    Supercharger.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 216
Wow, has anyone every seen one of these on a wagon (or any other Willy's for that matter). That would be cool. My 53 has a Pinto 2300 and I'm thinking I should add a turbo to that one of these days.

While we are talking turbo's.....
I once saw a turbo...very old that sat on top of the carb...like a big hat or air cleaner...was good for about 5 lbs boost...anyone know what it was :?: :?: :?:
I'd like to find one for my pu

That sounds like a Paxton Supercharger you're talking about. But it was actually mounted under the carb...

Go to the video clips section right here on this site and watch the one called "Blowen Willys" Thats a supercharger setup off a Kaiser on a Willys.

Back