New member here with a 1964 FC in Auburn, California

You wanna do something really different, buy this engine and a REALLY large shoehorn plus about a gallon of bacon fat.

Our own @Tilatobawillys is wrestling one into a FC but I think it's a FC170.
There is a rumor that back in the early 1960s, Willys built a prototype FC or two with the 230 OHC Tornado. Maybe @Willys Overland or @Bill Norris knows one way or the other.

Still have never located anything confirming that rumor but like Stakebed said, I'm trying my darndest to make that rumor a reality with a 170. Welcome to the forum and the wonderful world of FCs. Hopefully you have a good line on a parts source-these aren't easy to come by in decent shape.

stubby thing isn't it !
My father in law called my cj "whiplash-junior" !! hahaha
I keep snooping in on the forums. There is a great bunch of members up here in the north state.
30-minutes quick as a bunny.
I have been seeing a real nice red cab FC for sale recently in Durham, California. in Craigslist.

Greetings y’all,

Brand new to this forum, excited to learn as much as I can from all of you to assist me in my new build. I just bought a 1964 Jeep FC-150 and have already started to break it all down in hopes of restoring and updating it and getting out on the road. I have VERY limited automotive repair experience/knowledge BUT I also have a 1942 Willys MB that I have almost completely restored myself.
I’ll be asking for a lot of help on here and welcome any and all advice, thanks for your help. Jason
Just became a member here. I am in Olivehurst. Recently got a MB that I think is a '43, but it is papered as a '51. Not nearly as stock as yours

I have a 42MB. Restored it from the frame up with zero experience. It’s not perfect but I did the best I could. Love that Jeep. If yah have any questions shoot me a message

Back