Aug 14, 2019
Oregon
First Name
Shawn
Willys Model
  1. Other
Willys Year:
  1. Other
I have this military jeep and I'm trying to find out how to value it. Runs, has roof and side walls plus other parts. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you

Attachments

• 20190814_121844.jpg
    20190814_121844.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 20190814_121857.jpg
    20190814_121857.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 26
Wow, I had no clue. May not be worth much but pretty fun all in the same. Thank you!
Any ideas on value?

I have no idea of worth. Wouldn't be surprised if someone else will chime in sometime in the next day or two.

Welcome.

Check eWillys.com or email (via eWillys) the site’s owner Dave Eilers. Good guy who has his idea on the market.

Nice looking MUTT. The placard makes in even more interesting.

The G503 is a forum that is more focused on Military rigs that this one. They have multiple discussion forums on your M151 MUTT.

Here would be a good place to ask about value: G503 Mutt Discussions

Some of the first questions which will come up and you might want to get the answers to sooner than later are:
  1. Is there any rust, is it rusted through and where is the rust (add pictures).
  2. Has it been cut? Many (or most) of these were chopped in half and sold as scrap by the military. Enthusiasts of course bought them and welded them back together. I have not heard of any issues with these (clean cut, then cleanly welded back), but the un-cut ones are more desirable.

Here is the G503's M151 For Sale section. You might see similar rigs for sale with their prices listed. G503 Mutts For Sale
Note that their forum rules state that if you offer it for sale, you MUST state an asking price. No exceptions.

Good luck, Doug

Back