New find Willys junkyard. Palatka, Fl.

rcshook696

Bigger Hammer
Oct 27, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Willys Model
Willys Year:
I talked to gentleman today who is liquidating his father-in-laws Willys parts. I'll be going there soon. Anyone looking for something let me know and I'll check on it. Chuck

Perhaps we should just send money and buy it all ....take some pictures...

From what I gathered. The father-in-law passed away. They are clearing it all out to sell property. I'll find out more tomorrow. When I go there I'll take some pics. Chuck

I talked to the guy a couple times, he was a retired veteran that just passed. His prices were high, but he has everything imaginable. I've also heard that his son in law is also asking pretty high prices, but we will see. I've never been there myself, but I've heard he has 2-3 wagons and 5-6 pickups.

I went down there today. The gentleman is very high on his parts. The trucks weren't worth taking pics of. I can purchase else where and pay shipping, cheaper and probaly better shape than there. He wants $2000 for 2 wagons with maybe enough to make one driveable one. Best of luck to him. I let him know and he said he will take reasonable offers.

Sad when they have a over priced idea of what they are worth.
Faced the same thing recently.

He has always been high on parts, which is understandable because a lot of these parts are rare and pretty hard to come by. But when it comes down to it, he's not in business anymore and they're looking to liquidate the place. In that situation, they really need to be reasonable with their pricing. Even at reasonable prices, that stuff isn't going to be flying out of there either in this day and age.

so you really can't take it with you when you go. <8^(

Brant

Back