Oct 12, 2009
San Francisco
First Name
Dan
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1953
I live in San Francisco. I am West Coast Willys club member #413 and have been on Willys Tech for years.

I have had my 1953 2WD wagon since sometime late in the 20th Century. I sold my '51 Chev 1/2 ton P.U. so I could take all the kids to soccer + volleyball games in something fitting. Now my kids are all away.

My wagon is pretty much modified to my preference - just a few things left to do. I have an even fire V-6 with Edelbrock/quadrajet, TH350 trans, Sanderson headers + exhaust, electronic ignition, Mustang front end (Fat Man) with big disc brakes + power steering (R+P) - Wheel Vintique rally wheels, Comanche M/C + booster, Ford (Maverick?) rear end, 3 point seat belts, tumbling rear seats and lots of stuff I can't think of right now.

Body is original, replaced passenger side floor last winter. I haven't done much with it in the past couple of years...too busy scraping up tuition payments. I hope to do more this winter if I can get the time.

Hey Mister Motorist,

Just checking in and seeing how you and your wagon are doing. Let me know if you need an extra hand; I am in San Francisco as well and there are others around too.

Cheers,

Scramboleer AKA Dan

Welcome from Colorado Mister Motorist. We all like pictures of your project's progress. Your Willys Sounds like a good foundation. Pivnic

Looks like this post was 5 years ago.

Back