I thought I'd post some pics of my '48 wagon project. I'm presently in the process of rebuilding the brakes, master cylinder, wheel cylinders, new shoes, almost done except for the &*%#$@ RR drum/hub that is not coming off. I have a king pin set coming for the front, hope to have that done by next weekend. I've installed a new water pump and tuned up the L134 engine, runs pretty good, smokes slightly. Compression is low, I'll be putting in new rings and bearings and a valve job sometime this summer. The original seats were missing as were the original wheels. I installed the 2nd and 3rd seats from a junked Dodge Caravan, fit pretty good, well satisfied for $25. Also got a set of 5 aluminum wheels from a scrapped Ford Exploder, they look much better than the wheels & huge tires (that rubbed on everything) that were on it when I bought it. I won't be doing any bodywork until next winter, still not sure if I will do a body off or not.