My 1962 Willys Wagon

They look like CJ7 flares. Looks good. Your work area looks as cluttered as mine.

Wow you've made some good progress. I don't know why, but I haven't been getting alerts about your build page. I just found it again, and spent the morning catching up with you, @Stakebed , @Greaser007, @Seabee , @timd32 and some others.
Great job. It's always a milestone when you get paint on a project and start the final assy.

Rodney.

Last edited:
They look like CJ7 flares. Looks good. Your work area looks as cluttered as mine.

Wow you've made some good progress. I don't know why, but I haven't been getting alerts about your build page. I just found it again, and spent the morning catching up with you, @Stakebed , @Greaser007, @Seabee , @timd32 and some others.
Great job. It's always a milestone when you get paint on a project and start the final assy.

Rodney.

I was thinking YJ as thought CJ7s were round.

122680.jpg

I was thinking YJ as thought CJ7s were round.

122680.jpg
Yep! I stand corrected.

I’ve been looking at the pictures. I think I’m going to have to move the flares down to the bottom of the body line. Unfortunately I will have to add some steel in the are where a previous owner cut out. It just doesn’t look right where they are.

Keith

Who says you have to use a spray booth and $2,000.00 worth of material to paint an old Willys.

First problem of the day fixed. I had one of my an fittings come off of my fuel line at the fuel filter. I tried using a barbed one on Friday but it wouldn’t seal. I couldn’t use a cut off wheel to cut off the frayed end so I went to YouTube. I found that you can cut the stainless steel bradded fuel line with cable cutters. I went and bought a pair yesterday and they worked. I had to cut a few of the wires to clean it up. I got the new an fitting installed and it should be fixed. Stakebed, I didn’t even poke a finger!!

71E19280-F70F-4438-A183-6F5444C1CB5A.jpeg40CF417D-FD3E-4097-A285-16FAA20D2CBF.jpeg8DF6B279-ED5E-4C2A-AF42-F885D935BB24.jpeg4BA5675B-A90B-4AEF-A23D-8305F46643C3.jpeg

Back