Sep 3, 2015
Sierra Mtns
First Name
Rodney
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1963
They look like CJ7 flares. Looks good. Your work area looks as cluttered as mine.

Wow you've made some good progress. I don't know why, but I haven't been getting alerts about your build page. I just found it again, and spent the morning catching up with you, @Stakebed , @Greaser007, @Seabee , @timd32 and some others.
Great job. It's always a milestone when you get paint on a project and start the final assy.

Rodney.

Last edited:

Gojeep

Well Oiled
Jan 10, 2010
Victoria Australia
First Name
Marcus
Willys Model
  1. Pickup
Willys Year:
  1. 1948
They look like CJ7 flares. Looks good. Your work area looks as cluttered as mine.

Wow you've made some good progress. I don't know why, but I haven't been getting alerts about your build page. I just found it again, and spent the morning catching up with you, @Stakebed , @Greaser007, @Seabee , @timd32 and some others.
Great job. It's always a milestone when you get paint on a project and start the final assy.

Rodney.

I was thinking YJ as thought CJ7s were round.

rocket

Well Oiled
Sep 3, 2015
Sierra Mtns
First Name
Rodney
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1963
I was thinking YJ as thought CJ7s were round.

Yep! I stand corrected.

Cking894

Bigger Hammer
May 19, 2020
N. California
First Name
Keith
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1962
I’ve been looking at the pictures. I think I’m going to have to move the flares down to the bottom of the body line. Unfortunately I will have to add some steel in the are where a previous owner cut out. It just doesn’t look right where they are.

Keith