My ‘55 Willy’s Wagon

67galaxie

Bigger Hammer
First Name
Keith
Willys Model
Wagon
Willys Year:
Nice! What size wheels and tires and you running and what did you use to cover the floor on the inside?

Gojeep

Well Oiled
First Name
Marcus
Willys Model
Pickup
Willys Year:
Looks good.
Is that the copper bronze poly I have seen on the factory colour chips for these?

willys55

Bigger Hammer
All-Star
First Name
Norris
Willys Model
Wagon
Willys Year:
Nice! What size wheels and tires and you running and what did you use to cover the floor on the inside?
It came with 16" wheels, so I stayed with them, running 235/85 R16 GY Duratracs; had Alcan Springs in GJ, CO build springs with about a 2" lift, makes a nice combination. For the floor, after replacing the floor panels, bought the rubber mat set up with insulation from Walcks - takes some effort to get the cutouts right for trans and pedals.

First Name
Greg
Willys Model
Wagon
Willys Year:
Greg, Are you new to Willys? There is no such thing as a finished Willys! Much like a Unicorn, they don't exist! :)
Yup, I'm new here. I even quit calling mine Sugar Magnolia! If it goes down the road, it's as complete as it will ever be....Hell, once mine gets out of "Body Shop Jail", I may even be goin down the road again! Now about those wheels I was going to order....

-Hippie Greg
'55 Parkway Conversion