Northern CA
First Name
Doug
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1959
Camp Plymouth

Runs April 16th-21st at the Plymouth RV park and adjoining fairgrounds. Anyone with a campsite can sell their wares and there will be vendors there as well.
MD Juan and Ron Fitzpatrick Jeep Parts are two that I am aware of. If you pre-order from Ron he will bring your parts down with no shipping costs. On Friday there will be a raffle for a Ford GPW maxi-kit from MD Juan which is most of a jeep minus the drivetrain. Main focus is on military vehicles, but there is lots of parts overlap with civilian jeeps.

Cheers, Doug

Can't wait, will be bigger than the annual Camp Petaluma and Camp Delta (aka Tower Park) swap meet/shows due to more tent camping, inexpensive camping, hotels in area, and large free visitor parking lot. Mostly military vehicles but one of the vehicle showcases on Friday is Jeep Showcase - WWII, Korea, Vietnam, CJ pre-1987.

Jay's WW2 Jeeps will be there selling. Other pros plus lots of amateurs. No charge to sell if renting a RV or tent campsite or cabin. Plymouth Flyer 013019.jpgThese April meets in CA are the biggest annual MV swap meet/shows west of the Mississippi.

Thank you Doug !
I will hope to make a noon-Friday arrival with my two GPW engine packages for sale !

_ _ _ it could be "Parts-Heaven" for those looking to buy or sell.

If you get a chance, maybe post on this forum, those crack repairs we discussed, for other's to admire and consider.
The more I read about crack repair, it is a very controversial topic, until you speak with an old guy who's done it for 50-years successfully.

See you there !

My dad (chelarrys) went today and here are some of his pictures, mostly of his friend David’s recently restored slat grill:

FC2F128C-0955-4C2C-8ED6-F98828CB059D.jpeg

682E3477-6209-4AB0-BEA9-DB3D39BA7B45.jpeg

EAF0F1D8-06FA-4D95-819A-AF05D56258F3.jpeg

I’m still across the pond trying to get back home, otherwise I would have liked to go with him.

the guy in the white long sleeve shirt I ran into all day and had some good laughs with him, even tho I don't know him.

What a great low-stress day I had on Friday, _ _ except for the drive, but had a great time visiting with people all day. I really got sunburnt and enjoyed the buzz of the little L134 engines and the camp dust. The RV park is very nice and was it ever packed with nicely preserved history.

Back