Carguy1012

Gear Grinder
Jan 17, 2012
Kent, Ohio
Willys Model
Pickup
Willys Year:
SOLD

IMPORTANT UPDATE! THIS VEHICLE MAY STILL BE AVAILABLE! MINOR CONFUSION BETWEEN SELLER AND BUYER (BUYER ASKED TO RESERVE DECISION UNTIL HE HAS A CHANCE TO INSPECT IT IN PERSON, WHICH SEEMS FAIR) SO UNTIL DECISION IS MADE, IT IS STILL FOR SALE! email me for photos

SOLD TO D & L BENSINGER OF NARVON PA (THEY SELL MILITARY VEHICLE PARTS AND RETORATIONS AND WILL PROBABLY BE OFFERING THIS ONE AS PARTS OR A PROJECT VEHICLE) YOU CAN FIND THEM ON THE WEB, NICE FOLKS TO DO BUSINESS WITH!

I bought this for the overdrive, don't believe I need the rest of it, or another project of this dimension. Not running, not sure how complete it is, currently located in Eastern PA. Previous owner describes body as rusty and rough, but looks pretty complete, came from Solomons, MD 15 years ago or so. If I still own it by spring, I will probably bring it to the Willys reunion in Hudson OH in May. Should have pics and perhaps more information in a few days. Price is currently $600, will go up if I bring it back to Ohio. email me at carguy1012@hotmail.com if interested.

Last edited: