Cambridge, MA
First Name
Mahmood
Willys Model
  1. Other
Willys Year:
  1. Other
Hi everyone,

New to the forum! Completely new to this but came across a fleetvan the other day and really, really would love to get my hands on one! Any advice on where to find one?

I scoured craigslist but didn't find anything, same with ebay. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Mahmood

wmildman

Bigger Hammer
Dec 6, 2013
South Georgia USA
First Name
Edsel
Willys Model
  1. Pickup
Willys Year:
  1. 1962
Do your research and you will find more postal versions (right hand drive) than civilian versions. Parts are almost non existent. It is a JEEP but nearly nothing matches. I do not mean that to sound negative just true. If you find one hopefully it is in decent condition. There are a few folks to reach out to for help. I am no expert but I do know some of the stuff needed. One good thing all glass is flat, also most sheet metal. The motor is standard Jeep 134F not flat head. So if you find one you are in the right place for help. This forum is good.

Last edited:

Vernon holem

Gear Grinder
Mar 14, 2021
Muscatine iowa
First Name
Vernon
Willys Model
  1. Other
  2. CJ
Willys Year:
  1. 1963
Hi everyone,

New to the forum! Completely new to this but came across a fleetvan the other day and really, really would love to get my hands on one! Any advice on where to find one?

I scoured craigslist but didn't find anything, same with ebay. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Mahmood
I just got one and not sure what I going to do with it

Vernon holem

Gear Grinder
Mar 14, 2021
Muscatine iowa
First Name
Vernon
Willys Model
  1. Other
  2. CJ
Willys Year:
  1. 1963
I don't really have time for it like I plan to . going through the big d (divorce) so my plans have changed I don't know what it's really worth