Looking for engine bay photos

First Name
Steven
Willys Model
Pickup
Willys Year:
Preferably mid 50s truck engine bays, but I would imagine that the wagons would be the same at least for the most part. Mainly where the voltage regulator would be mounted, and any other main components. I feel that there’s a few things missing in mine. I did try to do a search and couldn’t find anything.

Thank you,
Steven

First Name
Richard
Willys Model
Wagon
Willys Year:
Mine doesn't look anywhere near as good as the others, but these photos show where the regulator is on my 1959 wagon. It's between the windshield wiper motor and the heater. 20190314beastengine1.JPG 20190314beastengine2.JPG I'm pretty sure that's the original location, because I can't imagine my parents changing it.

Pointy Grille

Sharpest Tool
All-Star
First Name
Bob
Willys Model
Wagon
Willys Year:
Mine doesn't look anywhere near as good as the others, but these photos show where the regulator is on my 1959 wagon. It's between the windshield wiper motor and the heater. View attachment 58141 View attachment 58142 I'm pretty sure that's the original location, because I can't imagine my parents changing it.
I was told by a local entomologist that there are approximately 12 million spiders per acre in parts of the southwest. I wonder if that could be extrapolated to "per Willys' engine compartment" :D:eek:

First Name
Richard
Willys Model
Wagon
Willys Year:
I was told by a local entomologist that there are approximately 12 million spiders per acre in parts of the southwest. I wonder if that could be extrapolated to "per Willys' engine compartment" :D:eek:
Only the Willys's that have been parked for 20 years. In the next month or two, I'm going to get back on the road and the number of spiders should decline considerably.