Looking for a Willys Jeep Station Sedan

There is a 'Delivery' badge. I have them on mine. One on each side of the hood and one on the glovebox.

352c7d90e199516658390a837599cd63.jpg

Last edited:
Here is another odd interesting thing about the Station Sedan. Here are pics of the heater. It's very rusted but I have never seen this in a wagon. Look at the trim on it, and the auxillary blower of the defroster feature. MVC-056S.JPG diggerGMVC-055S.JPG

I posted this before in the Harrison rebuild post.

Attachments

• P1030172.jpg
    P1030172.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 49
51 2wd wagon that I converted to 4wd.

Yes. You can see it in the photo

There is a 'Delivery' badge. I have them on mine. One on each side of the hood and one on the glovebox.

352c7d90e199516658390a837599cd63.jpg

And on my delivery there are none of those. Don't see any holes in the hood where badges would have been and my glovebox door is missing.
I'll have to keep on the lookout for some!

Thanks Steve
Now I've seen a "Delivery" glovvie badge, This is the one that has everyone stumped. THis is a different style. Ever seen one like this:View attachment 53554View attachment 53555 Wagon, Truck, Jeepster, Delivery?
New information
George at Montana Overland has one ot these Station Wagon glovvie badges also.
And he wants to sell me his business and retire.
"No thanks George, I got plenty of problems already!"
diggerG

Well. there it is! I wonder if they did the same thing with pickups, and deliverys?
I have that Willys Overland script from the tailgate. It's probably worth a small fortune. It's in great condition.
It's going on my wall!
thanks
Greg

...........................................................?
I have that Willys Overland script from the tailgate. It's probably worth a small fortune. It's in great condition.
It's going on my wall!
thanks
Greg

Greg, I agree, once again rear tailgate Willys Overland Script is a very hard to find part ( and very expensive ) to restore Station Wagon .And often they are broken .
Mine before rechroming and after.
20170130_180840.jpg DSCN3816.JPG

Is that the way the letering is on yours, or is it sitting on a piece of something red to show it off? Mine is just the lettering. 2 pieces.

Is that the way the letering is on yours, or is it sitting on a piece of something red to show it off? Mine is just the lettering. 2 pieces.

Greg, Willys Overland script was destroyed on mine, I found and bought a very very rusted 1948 wagon in Belgium with Willys Overland script in good shape. The rear tailgate was completly rusted and riveted, so I decided to cut around the script. It was better to cleaned and polished before rechroming because the script is very breakable.

DSCN2677.JPG
DSCN2678.JPG
DSCN2679.JPG

the wagon donor also gave me 2 doors floor mat with Willys Overland script in perfect condition too!

DSCN2688.JPG
DSCN2741.JPG

Willys Jeep Station Sedans were built in the late 40's, 2wd only. The hood emblems said SEDAN.
Does anybody on this site actually have one, or know of one?
They may hane had a 161 6 and the third seat, as well as the grille waterfall trim.
diggerG
Yes I have them they are going on my station sedan rebuild

hi Dennis
Does your station sedan have the 3rd seat and the waterfall front trim? Someone said a platform for the spare. Just curious about special trim/options.

Back