Mar 28, 2013
Fresno, Ca
First Name
solon
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1960
Hey y’all...i’m sure this is a long shot but here goes nothin! i’m desperately in need of a 1 inch sector shaft and pitman arm for my 1960 SW. i’m in the middle of rebuilding the ross box and wasn’t able to use the original parts as they were far beyond usable.
i ordered a new sector shaft and pitman arm but they do not mate anywhere near something considered safe...so frustrating
I’m looking for those as well as a driver side door latch (the claw on mine is shot) also need the push pull heater controls
if anyone has these parts i’d be very grateful. I have some extra parts that i don’t need that i’d be willing to trade + cash
-wing windows (decent shape need rubber & one locking lever)
-front splash pan (needs a 4”x4” rust hole fixed)
-factory radiator (fair condition)
please let me know.
thank you so much!

I have a bunch of steering boxes all used. Sometimes here in New England you get Jeeps that weren't used much but fell apart on the road due to rust.
diggerG

I have a bunch of steering boxes all used. Sometimes here in New England you get Jeeps that weren't used much but fell apart on the road due to rust.
diggerG

Hey Greg...
that's great!
do you think you've got a solid sector shaft and pitman arm?
thank you!

I can look. I'm real busy now so give me a little time.
diggerG
Also in need of a drivers side door locking mechanism...or a way to fix.
i have my original one but the claw is pretty loose which i've heard makes difficult for the door to ever close correctly.

Back