KUDOS

aquawilly54

Well Oiled
Sep 21, 2009
Willys Model
Willys Year:
Pete, I just wanted to say thanks. I'm having a blast on this forum. Those others are just hit and miss, so I was quite excited when you started this one. The interaction of members is great!
Thanks much.
Steve

dozerjim said:
Roger that!!I check several times a day just to keep up with the chatter,great bunch of people.....thanks Pete......Jim

I have not been a member too long but things have gotten very active of late. It was a good day if there were 5 posts. Now it is like 5 an hour. Im learning a lot and it keeps me inspired to keep plugging on this project. The people are great, sent me things unasked to help me along.

Thanks everyone, this is a great community and I'm proud to be a member.

I also agree big time. This forum and it's members are very cool, helpful, and friendly! Good job Pete. :cheers: Great interaction with great information and love the pictures too! Keep it all coming everyone!

Duh?!?

I AGREE Thanks Pete. It has been great being a part of this community. I have learned A LOT!!!! I am really looking forward to May also.....

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Eric B

Thanks for the kinds words guys...

But really, the forum has become what you all have made it... it wouldn't be anything without you guys.

And a big thanks to EricB too, our diehard moderator :cheers:

The forum has visitors from every state and from 59 countries.... Who'da thought in such a short period of time?

:cheers:

Pete

Aqua....you're as "nuts" as I 'em.....we need Pete to keep us from going completely "crazy"....and by the way, I think some of us are border-line crazy/nuts.....not mentioning any names, but that new moderator from Colorado could be leading the charge.

Back