Jon Hennings 1955 Sedan delivery build

Today i made reinforcement plates for the body mounts for the firewall. Planned to weld them but my auto welding mask stopped working.
Have to buy a new one when the shops opens after the holiday...
7049b9b95315b0b85c37717bfce2fa51.jpg
5b13f5b2edf820b46f8adc142920acc5.jpg

Tomorrow the front axle is off to a certified welder for welding the mount plates for the radius arms and the rotated knucles.
Im not comfortable with the stickwelding so its better to leave it to the pro's..

Love how those pressed ribs came out Jon. :)
Hoping to have a good look around your country in September. :)

If you have some spare time when visiting Norway you are welcome to visit me, i live 8 km away from Oslo int airport.

Welcome! My wifes parents are from Bergen Norway and live near Bergen Minnesota. Just had a nice christmas dinner with swedish meatballs, ludefisk, sweet soup and leftsa! Good luck with your build. If you cant find the answer to your questions here, there probably isn't a good answer.

Welcome! My wifes parents are from Bergen Norway and live near Bergen Minnesota. Just had a nice christmas dinner with swedish meatballs, ludefisk, sweet soup and leftsa! Good luck with your build. If you cant find the answer to your questions here, there probably isn't a good answer.

Thanks John! I am going to my sister tomorrow to eat lutefisk whith bacondices...
At new year evening i will eat lefse with rakfisk ( fermented trout)
I have been following some of the builds on this forum and learned a lot..

Delivered the chassis to the rodshop yesterday, because of my healthissues i need help to get the chassis rolling.
Getting the chassis ready so i can put on the body will be a milestone in the project...

Looks great Jon Henning!
Sorry to hear about your health issues.

God bedring!
-Joakim R.

Back