Imacaroholic it has been 2 weeks since my last trade..

Imacaroholic

Gear Grinder
Jul 25, 2020
Norcal
First Name
Mic
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1951
I traded my 52 Willys and my 68 Chevy truck for 1935 Chevy pick up hot rod project and work on my Dodge Durango and some cash. I recently purchased a 51 Willys wagon bone stock project...Have owned 69 Jeepster, ‘52 Willy’s p/u and waaaaay too many (but not enuf) other vehicles, motorcycles etc..
Recently sold my 52 flat fender Chevy power and my 49 flat fender Ford power both were projects ... too many cars not enough time I’m also looking at a 53 Studebaker like my dad had (hot rod)... That we grew up with and I want to restore it so onward and upward ... Also sold my 544 Volvo last month... Some day I will get to the sleeper ‘57 Rambler.. and the short milk truck!
The ‘46 Firetruck is a runner ...
have a great day every day
Imacaroholic
Mic (as in Jagger)
Sonoma CA

I traded my 52 Willys and my 68 Chevy truck for 1935 Chevy pick up hot rod project and work on my Dodge Durango and some cash. I recently purchased a 51 Willys wagon bone stock project...Have owned 69 Jeepster, ‘52 Willy’s p/u and waaaaay too many (but not enuf) other vehicles, motorcycles etc..
Recently sold my 52 flat fender Chevy power and my 49 flat fender Ford power both were projects ... too many cars not enough time I’m also looking at a 53 Studebaker like my dad had (hot rod)... That we grew up with and I want to restore it so onward and upward ... Also sold my 544 Volvo last month... Some day I will get to the sleeper ‘57 Rambler.. and the short milk truck!
The ‘46 Firetruck is a runner ...
have a great day every day
Imacaroholic
Mic (as in Jagger)
Sonoma CA
Ooops I own them (rambler n milk truk) what I meant to say is I will sell or trade them or??

image.jpg
Welcome Mic, (as in AA meetings).

I am trying to quit the habit as well.

Just over the mountains from you in Lake Co.

Thanks .. hoping for no fires this year and forever..I own the website domain “Caroholicsanonymous” another project I will get too L8er..!
Welcome to the forum, Mic

Welcome to OWF
Thanks ... Just 45 mins from SF.
Welcome Mic, (as in AA meetings).

I am trying to quit the habit as well.

Just over the mountains from you in Lake Co.

Back