I got too much Jeep Junk. Mostly Willys Junk

lifesgoodhere

Gear Grinder
Mar 8, 2010
Willys Model
Willys Year:
Yeah 3 some years of working on my rigs, and all the parts Jeeps I have bought have built up.

Heres the list....the short list

-9 t-90/d18 combos

-3 running f-head engines, low miles. & one Jeepster 161 flathead that just needs a head gasket.

-2 Waggy D44s, 2 one ton Timkins

-8 DANA 25s out of waggys, trucks and cjs

~400 lbs of leaf springs

-3 frames left

-2 wagon bodies

-20 Jeep Steel wheels, 15 and 16 inch off Cjs and Wagons and trucks.

3 sets of fenders, 6 sets of doors, 5 hoods, and 15 or so grills.

along with 4 big boxes of engine parts (around 200 lbs per box) .

Sadly I have been trying to sell the stuff for about a year now and have had next to zero people want it. only the tire kickers you know.

I was selling the engines for $150 each. the 6 cylinder for $100. $75 a pop for the tranny combos. Pretty much giving axles and body panels away.

I have a torch now, and im not afraid to use it. Scrap is $8.50/hundred lb. If I can't make at least some money back, scrapp'n it all is the only other way.

What should I do. Took one load of frames (5 cj2a frames) to the scrap yard today......$75 in my pocket. I need more to make up my costs.

yeah they fit, 2 inches shorter WMS to WMS. have to relocate the perches and stuff. weighs about 200 lbs witht eh axles in it and drums and all. figure shipping $50 for the axle.

No lift springs, actually took all the springs to the scrap yard today 700 lbs of them (found more on another pallet). they were all stock springs

What part of Va. are you? Do you have pics of the body's you could post? I need some interior parts and some sheet metal around drip rail. Thanks Chuck

All body panels for both wagons, sold. Made $425 off all that.

Took the rest of the frames and all my axles and 4 transmissions to the scrap yard yesterday and today. made $400 off that. Made back all my costs now. but its spring time, im getting rid of the rest of it awhile anyway. Scrapp yard and 4 more p/u loads here I come.

------

feel free to delete this topic it you want. I had a change of heart with what i wanted to do with it all. Scrap and not turn back.

I need a split upper tail gate for a 52 wagon. No rust- clean shape. I have aframe off project that I inherited, Pop,s cut the center frame out- not brite. I have a question- does a single fit?
720-366-7685..What,s a cost for part and ship to Cenver Co.

lifesgoodhere said:
All body panels for both wagons, sold. Made $425 off all that.

Took the rest of the frames and all my axles and 4 transmissions to the scrap yard yesterday and today. made $400 off that. Made back all my costs now. but its spring time, im getting rid of the rest of it awhile anyway. Scrapp yard and 4 more p/u loads here I come.

------

feel free to delete this topic it you want. I had a change of heart with what i wanted to do with it all. Scrap and not turn back.
IS IT APRIL FOOLS ALREADY??????

Seen an old post where you had parts . I am looking for a grill. I am located close to Lynchburg Va. Please let me know if you have any available.

Yeah 3 some years of working on my rigs, and all the parts Jeeps I have bought have built up.

-9 t-90/d18 combos

-3 running f-head engines, low miles. & one Jeepster 161 flathead that just needs a head gasket.

~400 lbs of leaf springs

-3 frames left

-2 wagon bodies

Sadly I have been trying to sell the stuff for about a year now and have had next to zero people want it. only the tire kickers you know.

I was selling the engines for $150 each. the 6 cylinder for $100. $75 a pop for the tranny combos. Pretty much giving axles and body panels away.

I have a torch now, and im not afraid to use it. Scrap is $8.50/hundred lb. If I can't make at least some money back, scrapp'n it all is the only other way.

What should I do. Took one load of frames (5 cj2a frames) to the scrap yard today......$75 in my pocket. I need more to make up my costs.
do you have any Hurricane F4-134 engines left and do they run?

-9 t-90/d18 combos

~400 lbs of leaf springs

-3 frames left

-2 wagon bodies

Do you have a good 4 cylinder flat head jeep engine?
Denver9

@Lucky was either trolling or didn't read the post date. He got excited when he saw parts for the picking and started typing...

-9 t-90/d18 combos

~400 lbs of leaf springs

-3 frames left

-2 wagon bodies

Do you have a front seat for a 61 wagon?
Thanks

Back