Hello A few questions on value

that yellow one is cool! i like the dash and the utillity of it. that would be great to just get driving and keep as is. looking like an old work horse.

Doug,
I have a T-shirt that says when you go deep into the bush to take the big-Johnson tent. And it looks like the bush overtakes the vehicles quickly.
I had to chime in because in 1996 I was converting a '77 ford F-350 crew cab from 2wd to 4wd. I purchased a nice Dana 60 king-pin front axle assembly from this guy who brought a trailer load of axles and transmissions down from Alaska to Paradise, California. Back then I think I paid $600 for the Dana 60 which had come out of a '79 F-250 or 350. I dumped another $600 in parts to rebuild it.
Anyway the guy told me that he would scrounge abandoned vehicles for the parts. The owner's would give him the trucks to get them out of their yards. The Bad: he said the load was way-to-heavy for his pickup and spent most of the route driving in First-Gear to pull the load.
He said NEVER AGAIN !! I have never traveled the Alcan highway, but he said it was a tough pull.

Those are some nice vehicles it appears and it is good to see someone salvaging them from the Bush.

Back