Oct 10, 2019
Bainbridge Island WA
First Name
William
Willys Model
  1. Forward Control
Willys Year:
  1. 1957
Good afternoon y'all. Just purchased a '57 FC 150 last month. I will have plenty of questions in the future, but my first are the seats. Are the basically early CJ5 seats or even Willy's station wagon/pickup or are they specifically FC seats? I currently have (maybe) a 60/40 bench seat. Frames and springs are very rusted, but salvageable if they're like cab corners. Glad to be part of the FC club and thanks for reading

All Willy,s seats were engineered by the same guy, but they are are made for one app. The F C seats are F C only, you could cut and weld and make wagon seats fit, or start from tubing and make your own...WA7OPY

All Willy,s seats were engineered by the same guy, but they are are made for one app. The F C seats are F C only, you could cut and weld and make wagon seats fit, or start from tubing and make your own...WA7OPY
Thanks WA7OPY

Good afternoon y'all. Just purchased a '57 FC 150 last month. I will have plenty of questions in the future, but my first are the seats. Are the basically early CJ5 seats or even Willy's station wagon/pickup or are they specifically FC seats? I currently have (maybe) a 60/40 bench seat. Frames and springs are very rusted, but salvageable if they're like cab corners. Glad to be part of the FC club and thanks for reading

The drivers seat is different from the passenger seat. I think the passenger seat is slight smaller than the drivers. I have two drivers seats if interested. I also worked with Automotive Interiors who have the pattern if you want to order covers.

I would add that the drivers seat moves forward and back, the passenger seat is fixed

Back