Oct 13, 2011
California
First Name
Mark
Willys Model
  1. Forward Control
Willys Year:
  1. 1958
I have tried to purchase a new windshield for my 1958 FC170 and recently contacted Pilkinton Glass and was told that they only deal with customers with a established account with them and I was surprised to hear that. Does anybody know another way of getting a new windshield from them. I was planning on getting two(2) windshields just to have a spare.

I have tried to purchase a new windshield for my 1958 FC170 and recently contacted Pilkinton Glass and was told that they only deal with customers with a established account with them and I was surprised to hear that. Does anybody know another way of getting a new windshield from them. I was planning on getting two(2) windshields just to have a spare.
What a fine way to NOT grow a business.

Airman is all over it above....

Side note I sent an email to Pilkington and had a super fast response on a couple back and forth questions.

My request sent 4:49PM, their first reply. 4:59PM, final answer 5:05PM, times are EST.

Here is what they finally sent back.......

Unfortunately Pilkington no longer has a separate Classics division and this is an older part.

Please contact Fesler Corporation to see if they can meet your needs.

Flush Mount Glass Co
Fesler Corporation
3843 E LaSalle Street
Phoenix, AZ 85040
PH. 480-748-2000

----‐--------------

Pretty impressed with the quick answer above and their reply, good stuff all around.

Good luck with your project.

Airman is all over it above....

Side note I sent an email to Pilkington and had a super fast response on a couple back and forth questions.

My request sent 4:49PM, their first reply. 4:59PM, final answer 5:05PM, times are EST.

Here is what they finally sent back.......

Unfortunately Pilkington no longer has a separate Classics division and this is an older part.

Please contact Fesler Corporation to see if they can meet your needs.

Flush Mount Glass Co
Fesler Corporation
3843 E LaSalle Street
Phoenix, AZ 85040
PH. 480-748-2000

----‐--------------

Pretty impressed with the quick answer above and their reply, good stuff all around.

Good luck with your project.

Correct. Thank you for straightening the record Tim. I had the same response from them and they were very reasonable on the phone.

Fesler was about a month until it arrived and they informed me it shipped a day after it arrived a couple weeks ago. They did a great job on the pallet as well, just I believe it has a slight tint

I emailed Fesler USA, they have a few windshields in stock, $499.00 plus shipping which is between $299.00 and $375.00 that mistake I made was quite costly…….

Back