Sep 11, 2016
Northeast in the Republic of Texas
First Name
bekasu
Willys Model
  1. Pickup
Willys Year:
  1. 1963
True love is spending an hour in the dumpster pulling out the five trash bags and another two hours carefully sorting through the stinky mess looking for hearing aids.

Found one so far

Another hour or so and I should know if the second one is still here somewhere.

It’s hot and stinky and nearly done thank goodness.

JW

Wow...that sucks. Good luck, i do hope you find them both with all of the effort you are putting in.

Reminds me of throwing my retainer out during lunch in junior high....

Good luck, it’s no fun.

Bill

It took some guts exposing your another mistake making human! Goodluck....I put my dentures in my insulated cup and missed work and had visions of evil grankids hiding them a year ago.....

I am in the septic system business, we have searched septic tanks for engagement rings before. Yup, it's as dirty as it sounds.....
diggerG

We don't search for "finds" Looked for 1 ring "wife's mother flushed the engagement ring (wrapped in a tissue) that came from husband's mother, a Russian royalty heirloom" we pumped the tank, and the husband went in (with a rope around him, in case of trouble) to search. He did not find.
With all the drama this event created, he probably thought of staying there.
There is another one in my town, that one was. my friend's job. We are going to search both more thoroughly if either of those houses ever sell. We will do it the right way.
diggerG

Back