Sharpest Tool
Nov 24, 2014
State College, PA
First Name
William
Willys Model
Wagon
Willys Year:
Selling the trim from my '62 wagon, 4x4 molding option 1. Some pieces are pretty nice, others are a little dinged on the edges from being tapped off, and a couple are pitted.

Asking $125 plus $25 for shipping. I'm not sure what they are actually worth, but I have to save for new seat covers.
IMG_20201012_120355162.jpgIMG_20201012_120337871.jpgIMG_20201012_120348673_MP.jpgIMG_20201012_120322523.jpg

Tralehead

Precision Fit
All-Star
Aug 29, 2018
Silverado, CA
First Name
Bob
Willys Model
Wagon
Willys Year:
Yes, great deal. Would have paid that just for the missing pieces for my '60 cowl (though adding a loaf or two of scrapple would have have made it a really sweet deal).
FWIW, somewhere there's a thread about someone having a tool/die to repair the crushed trim.

Dahdo

Sharpest Tool
All-Star
Dec 27, 2019
Beavercreek, Oregon
First Name
Dave
Willys Model
Wagon
Willys Year:
I'll take them. I'll PM to sort out shipping
Bill, I'm sorry but I didn't look before I leaped. My 1959 was trimmed our with the skinny stuff and still is on the hood. I' need to find a set of the skinny trim for the body. Apologies--I'm betting there is someone in the wings, this is a nice deal.

Ira

Bigger Hammer
Sep 26, 2020
Los Angeles
First Name
Ira
Willys Model
Pickup
Willys Year:
FWIW, somewhere there's a thread about someone having a tool/die to repair the crushed trim.
This is the perfect use for a 3D printer. Probably take a few tries to get the profile right, but if you have the printer, printing is very low cost.

Ira

W. Hall

Sharpest Tool
Nov 24, 2014
State College, PA
First Name
William
Willys Model
Wagon
Willys Year:
That's alright, in an effort to update this post... Since I haven't shipped anything for quite a few years... Shipping alone, from central Pennsylvania to Oregon was $64, not counting the $20 for packaging. Simply because the item is 60 in long.

The trim is still for sale for my original asking price; however, shipping will be quoted to whoever is interested. I had no idea that it would cost that much to ship.

shade

Sharpest Tool
Jan 25, 2013
Montrose, Colorado
First Name
Adrian
Willys Model
Pickup
Willys Year:
That's alright, in an effort to update this post... Since I haven't shipped anything for quite a few years... Shipping alone, from central Pennsylvania to Oregon was $64, not counting the $20 for packaging. Simply because the item is 60 in long.

The trim is still for sale for my original asking price; however, shipping will be quoted to whoever is interested. I had no idea that it would cost that much to ship.
Hey Bill do you still have this trim available?

shade

Sharpest Tool
Jan 25, 2013
Montrose, Colorado
First Name
Adrian
Willys Model
Pickup
Willys Year:
I think I would like to get this from you but need to check the old parts can for the funds. Shipping can certainly be stupid but have access to a corporate UPS account so saves about 30% over regular price. Let me see about cash for parts first then check shipping. Will get back to you one way or another.

W. Hall

Sharpest Tool
Nov 24, 2014
State College, PA
First Name
William
Willys Model
Wagon
Willys Year:
Hey Shade, please resend your address, for some reason I can't find the conversation past this one. I'll have the trim sent tomorrow by COB, I work 8-4 so I'll stop afterwork. I got home very late yesterday and the UPS stores are closed Sundays. Very sorry for the delay, I hate when I quote soemone a time and something throws a wrench in it. Give me a ring anytime if you'd like.
(814)934-2903
Also, I picked up a Ross steering box with a one day inch shaft on the way home. Along with a few other goodies.

shade

Sharpest Tool
Jan 25, 2013
Montrose, Colorado
First Name
Adrian
Willys Model
Pickup
Willys Year:
Okay no problem.
Address is :
Adrian Appelhans
61779 Highway 90
Montrose, Co. 81403

Glad you found your steering part. Everything I had on the shelf was the 7/8.

W. Hall

Sharpest Tool
Nov 24, 2014
State College, PA
First Name
William
Willys Model
Wagon
Willys Year:
Dropped everything off at the UPS store, your tracking number is 1ZA83A200332438101.
Because they were packed, he said it would be shipped out tomorrow morning. I let them do all the packing and guaranteeing etc. Please let me know if that tracking number works for you. I can hardly read the damn receipt and I don't have my cheaters with me.